Encounters

WHO'S CHILD IS THIS

I DID NOT claw my way up to mayor to babysit.

Katie startled me at first, approaching me as a gas station beggar would a woman with too much perfume. Her vacant eyes locked onto me, honing in on what could be her last true hope of escape.

I scurried away, not about to be taken afool by some pseudo-innocent schoolgirl.

I left her alone in the snow that day.



beetlejuice
beetlejuice
Beetlejuice?




Rocco needs a xanax.

Patty, collecting intel.

Who, me?

WHY MASK YOUR LONELINESS WITH ANGER
you fucking woman



Time once again to take a time out to re-evaluate my priorities here in ElDorito.

How could I take these villagers, damaged and alone inside, just like us people, and teach them how to make the most out of their insignificant existences?

So many beary difficult questions.



Later...


BEARY DIFFICULT QUESTIONS


And finally, the solution:


Thanks, positive squirrel.
I think.











Beary Bonus! My Teddie QR Code












No comments:

Post a Comment