Confrontation

After another round of deep contemplation and speaking with my townsfolk, I felt invigorated. With this burst of passion and confidence, I could do only what needed to be done- and that was to deal once and for all with my sexual predator.

"Look," I stated firmly, grinding my ankle into the ground below me. "You are a great deal older than me. The things you say make me extremely uncomfortable. Unfortunately, you are the only means of public transportation in this town, or else I would have had Booker lock you up long ago. I have proof out the wazoo of your shenanigans, several witness reports of your harassment, and statements of villagers who have moved away urging city hall to deal with this potentially dangerous manner before a serious incident occurs."

I took a moment to catch my breath. "You are no longer welcome to speak to me so inappropriately. You may not look at me, touch me, or think about me, or any of the other young folks in ElDorito!"

Glaring straight down into his beady eyes, I growled, "IS THAT CLEAR?"

He paused, shaken, and replied,


Yet another sexual predator walks.










Tell someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment