A Beginner Blorp

Alrighty!

Blorp's ElDorito

terrorist in the snoooooow
What the hell am I doing?



From the moment we first met, I knew Rocco was a republican.
Yay... neighbors.


What else is there to do in this ridiculous... 
DIVING?!


BOOOOOOM! Oh, I'm gonna like this fucking game.
Bring on those dad jokes.
...
...
they did.




Happened to begin playing on this strange native holiday where I have to dress like a duck until the clock strikes zero.
Feels kind of insult-provoking to the penguin there, but whatever Japan




Sorry, snowman
He'll never have the opportunities.
... or the rest of his family.

... later,



This fucking creep.

Incriminating himself since day one.

Seriously, every time.

Will never be able to leave the house without some weird boat creep singing about his wife and family... and then insinuating... well, something.


WHYYYYYYY?!
Why do we have to talk about the deep dark trigger inducing person-shaping realness that haunts my entire existence?
I just wanted some coconuts.




Fuck you, Kapp'n.
I'm going home.



Gonna go fishing with these republicans.



until the next



No comments:

Post a Comment